Thursday, May 31, 2012

LG Optimus Elite review

LG Optimus Elite

Green, eco-friendly, and price conscious, the LG Optimus is certainly a budget phone - But is it for you?

When I found out I'd get to do the LG Optimus Elite review, I was happy, to say the least. Most folks write these phones off as bottom-feeders, budget phone lowbies that have no place in our elitist, Android society. To those folks, I must say, I disagree.

For starters, this guy is pretty eco-friendly. More than 50 percent of its plastic case is made with recycled plastic, and in a society of excess and waste, that's commendable right off the bat. It's small, light, and inexpensive. And let me tell you, it's made for ?somebody.

Enough soapboxing for now. There's a review to be written (and subsequently read), so join us after the break to see how the latest phone to don the Optimus moniker handles.

read more



Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/androidcentral/~3/KPUKAqSvQKM/story01.htm

apps electronics phone gaming lady gaga

No comments:

Post a Comment